Posts Tagged ‘Business’
Welcome to my new website!
This is the result of over four months of hard thought, research, and work. I met with Methanie of Methanie Design and after a couple meetings, we were able to narrow down the goals of my website:
1. to showcase my video work in a clean and polished way
2. to make navigation simple, fast and intuitive
3. to have each video section stand on it’s own so users have all the info they need on one page, but can easily access more info and see more videos if desired
4. to make it easy to contact me and locate me on social networks
5. to have a Content Management System (CMS) that would allow me to easily update my site with new content
This site has been a long time coming, as ideas for it really began from the original launch of my site several years ago. I’m happy to have a site that tackles all of the goals listed above, and in style!
Please feel free to browse through each of my pages as you’ll see some new content as well. I hope you enjoy the site as I enjoyed being a part of creating it. Much props to Methanie for the cool design, hand-coding, and patience! Also, thank you to my colleagues at BAPVA who helped immensely not only in my transition to the DSLR workflow but also by generously sharing their knowledge and experience to help me structure the business properly.
Part of my goal in re-launching the site is to commit myself to creating new content on a regular basis. So in the coming weeks and beyond, I’ll be posting new videos and blogs… including my latest wedding concept video. Stay tuned… this one’s gonna be BIG!
Here is a business video I shot and edited for Sushi King restaurant in Fairfield, CA.
Chef Aaron is a graphic designer and bring his passion for design to the sushi he prepares. Amanda, the owner, focuses on creating fresh, quality sushi and an environment that welcomes customers like they are family.